Information Technology has a significant impact on corporate governance and the business
processes of an organization. The Company’s Act requires Directors and Executive Officers • to administer effective systems of internal control
• to ensure controls and processes in systems are evaluated and tested
• gives full responsibility for the total risk management process
• gives full responsibility for ensuring IT governance is based on sound principles
Boards of directors and executive officers are now clearly the focal point of corporate IT governance.
At GLA we have a department specializing in IT governance and working closely with our IT
partners to assist our clients achieves the above objectives through conducting system reviews.
These reviews provide Audit Assurance to the Board of Directors that:
• Board requirements for IT governance are being met.
• IT decisions are in line with company’s business strategies and objectives.
• Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements is met.
• Key IT processes are overseen effectively and transparently.
• Significant IT investments are measured and monitored.